Energy Saving Per Year Based on US National Average
- Up To 20 SEER Energy Efficiency*
- Quantum Coil*
- Variable Capacity Inverter Compressor*
- Sound Rating as low as 65 dB
- Energy Star Certified*
- Home Humidity Highest Removal Rate
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on Compressor*
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on Covered Components*
Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)
This rating determines an air conditioner’s efficiency. The higher the SEER rating, the more energy-efficient it is.
Lennox exclusive coil is made from a proprietary aluminum alloy for improved resistance to corrosion, resulting in improved performance and energy savings.
An iComfort–enabled product is designed to work with an iComfort smart thermostat as part of an advanced home comfort system. This is a truly digital product that offers unprecedented control, giving you the ability to more precisely maintain temperature, humidity, and air quality compared to older analog systems.
ENERGY STAR® Certified
HVAC equipment with the ENERGY STAR label meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy-efficient performance.
10-Year Limited Warranty on Compressor
All Elite models come with a 10-Year Limited Warranty on compressors.
5-Year Limited Warranty on Covered Components
Covered components may be eligible to receive a 10-year warranty. Online equipment registration at lennoxregistration.com is required within 60 days of installation (except in California and Quebec) or Lennox’ base warranty will apply. Applies to residential applications only. See actual warranty certificate for details.
Benefits and Features
- Precision-balanced, direct drive fan to keep the noise low and the savings high
- Reinforced with a PermaGuard™ cabinet for long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge™ coil protection allows for easy coil cleaning
- Softer lines create an appliance-like appearance
- Cabinets built using superior materials and proprietary designs make Lennox® units more durable, safer and easier to install
Variable Capacity and Constant Efficiency
The XC20 offers variable-capacity operation, meaning it can adjust cooling output like a dimmer switch to perfectly match your comfort needs to your energy use. This also helps control humidity with exacting precision.
Rated Among The Best for Smart Energy Use
The XC20 is among the most energy-smart air conditioners on the market. That means you can feel good about your comfort and your energy use all year long. This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR certified products in 2022. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2022 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
A Cool and Quiet Environment
Powerful performance doesn’t have to mean disruption. The XC20 is designed with advanced features that let it operate at comfortable sound levels.