Energy Saving Per Year Based on US National Average
- Up To 17 SEER Energy Efficiency*
- Quantum Coil*
- Two-Stage Compressor*
- Sound Rating as low as 75 dB
- Energy Star Certified*
- Home Humidity Higher Removal Rate
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on Covered Components*
Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)
This rating determines an air conditioner’s efficiency. The higher the SEER rating, the more energy-efficient it is.
Lennox exclusive coil is made from a proprietary aluminum alloy for improved resistance to corrosion, resulting in improved performance and energy savings.
ENERGY STAR® Certified
HVAC equipment with the ENERGY STAR label meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy-efficient performance.
5-Year Limited Warranty on Covered Components
Covered components may be eligible to receive a 10-year warranty. Online equipment registration at lennoxregistration.com is required within 60 days of installation (except in California and Quebec) or Lennox’ base warranty will apply. Applies to residential applications only. See actual warranty certificate for details.
Benefits and Features
- Precision-balanced, direct drive fan to keep the noise low and the savings high
- Reinforced with a PermaGuard™ cabinet for long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- Cabinets built using superior materials and proprietary designs make Lennox® units more durable, safer and easier to install
- Fan and blades enhance air circulation and decrease noise from the unit
Responding to changing conditions, the 16ACX adjusts to maximize energy savings—operating at lower speed most of the time, and ramping up during periods of increased cooling demand. This multi-stage operation also translates to enhanced humidity control.
Efficient and Affordable
16ACX has energy efficiencies of up to 17.00 SEER, delivering perfect comfort with a more affordable price.
Pairing your air conditioner with a variable-speed furnace or air handler allows you to continuously maintain a slow circulation of air throughout your home, decreasing the amount of humidity in your home for improved indoor air quality and comfort.