Energy Saving Per Year Based on US National Average
- Up To 17 SEER Energy Efficiency*
- Quantum Coil*
- Single-Stage Compressor*
- Sound Rating as low as 73 dB
- Energy Star Certified*
- Home Humidity High Removal Rate
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on Covered Components*
Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)
This rating determines an air conditioner’s efficiency. The higher the SEER rating, the more energy-efficient it is.
Lennox exclusive coil is made from a proprietary aluminum alloy for improved resistance to corrosion, resulting in improved performance and energy savings.
ENERGY STAR® Certified
HVAC equipment with the ENERGY STAR label meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy-efficient performance.
5-Year Limited Warranty on Covered Components
Covered components may be eligible to receive a 10-year warranty. Online equipment registration at lennoxregistration.com is required within 60 days of installation (except in California and Quebec) or Lennox’ base warranty will apply. Applies to residential applications only. See actual warranty certificate for details.
Benefits and Features
- Precision-balanced, direct drive fan to keep the noise low and the savings high
- Reinforced with a PermaGuard™ cabinet for long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- Cabinets built using superior materials and proprietary designs make Lennox® units more durable, safer and easier to install
- Fan and blades enhance air circulation and decrease noise from the unit
Designed for Efficient Durability
The ML14XC1 air conditioner is designed for smart energy use, and designed to last. Efficiency ratings of up to 17.00 SEER mean the ML14XC1 can reduce utility bills without any compromise in comfort. It may also make you eligible for local utility rebates.
Dependable Performance, Even in Harsh Conditions
The coil inside an air conditioner helps keep your home cool by pulling the heat out of the air. The Lennox® Quantum™ coil handles the heat like no other. It’s constructed from fortified aluminum alloy, helping it resist corrosion in harsh conditions like coastal environments.
The ML14XC1 is built with a scroll compressor that’s engineered to reliably deliver the cooling your home needs.